Look at what the fine folks from the National Book Store sent my way! Inside those 10 plastic bags are “The Son of Neptune” gift packs which I’m tasked to give away to all of you guys! Or at least to 10 of you guys!
What are you guys going to get? You guys get that poster over there on the right, which has activities you can work on the reverse side. Aside from that, you also get a set of six character cards and a button pin.
How do you go about winning these gift packs? I asked friends about how to go about it, and one of the great ideas that was pitched to me was to ask you guys to pick between the Greek and Roman half-blood camps and reason out why your choice is the best one. Wittiest answers win!
I also thought about asking you guys to link me to “Percy Jackson” fanfiction, with the 10 best recommendations getting the gift packs.
But then I thought, eff it, that’s too much work to ask of you guys. So I took a cue from my friend Blooey’s blog and decided to have you guys just comment on this post for a chance to win these 10 gift packs!
Here’s the contest mechanics:
- Leave a comment on this post to qualify for the giveaway. One entry per person please!
- I will be accepting entries until midnight of October 31.
- Just like Blooey, I will be utilizing Random.org to pick out the ten winners for this contest.
- I will email the winners as to how they can pick up the prizes.
- Lastly, this contest is only open to residents of the Philippines. Can’t afford overseas shipping y’all!
Here’s the trading cards and the button pin that are part of the gift packs:
If you guys still don’t have a copy of “The Son of Neptune”, pick one up at the National Book Store nearest you. Only P395!
Good luck to everyone!